💁🏻♀️ About Us
We are a platform providing quality contents and information on travel, news, culture, K-pop and more to foreigners who are interested in knowing more about Korea.
As the number of our users in the global and English-speaking market is growing, we're looking for a Cross-border Shopping manager who will write and translate product contents as well as manage our Cross-Border shopping media.
If you love and have passion for Korea's latest trends and want to promote K-products globally, you'll love working with us.
👉 Our website: https://www.creatrip.com/en/purchase
Objective: Become the best gate for global users to buy trending South Korean products
- In charge of expanding the market base into English-speaking countries (US, Canada, UK, etc)
- Search for trending products for global customers, especially based on the United States, Canada and European countries.
- Write, edit and proofread product detail pages (so-called "상품 페이지") so that they are properly formatted and complete.
- Manage our Instagram account in English
- Handle issues from customers by communicating with them via e-mail
- Also comes with a full authority to hire interns when needed
- A Proactive Mindset: Rather than waiting on directions and supervision, we require you to have a motivated attitude of brainstorming content ideas and solving problems independently. We welcome proactive thinkers and doers.
- Has a great level of interest in promoting fun and authentic parts of Korea.
- Has great attention to detail as well as passion for creating quality product contents.
- Native-level English proficiency.
- Valid F-VISA for working full-time. (D-10 & E-7 not acceptable)
- Has a high level of understanding of Creatrip Platform.
- Long-time resident of Korea
- Professional proficiency in Korean (Gyopos preferred)
- Bachelor's degree, preferrably in Journalism, English, Korean Writing, Communications, Marketing or Literature
- Strong interest in K-pop, K-drama and K-beauty
- Strong interest in Korean culture and foods
Our Core Values
We all strive to be experts. We do not settle for mediocre outcomes. We seek for excellence.
🌝 Autonomy & Responsibility
We believe strong sense of responsibility should come first prior to ultimate autonomy.
🤝 Trust based on Transparency
We believe radical transparency is the strongest way to build trust with each other.
🏃🏻♀️ Lean Growth
We avoid ineffective discussions, execute fast and learn promptly.
We respect each and every individual's skills and values, and provide an inclusive workplace. We don't judge a candidate's qualifications and characters based on their nationality, race, gender, sexual orientation, origin, religion, or culture.
- Great coffee ☕️ + Milk 🥛 + Snacks 🍪 + Tea 🍵
- Intellectual and friendly colleagues 👓
- Full-time: 5 days a week, 9 hours per day (incl. 1 hour lunch break, flexible hours).
- 6-month Contractor or Regular employee (depends on the experiences)
- Salary negotiable!
- In-office (2 minutes from Euljiro 3-ga Station) on Friday, remote 4 days a week (Work from home conditions may be subject to change).
- You are required to bring your own laptop in-office.
- Please send us your 1) resume and 2) CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.