Creatrip is a platform that provides quality contents and information on travel, news, culture, K-pop and more to foreigners who are interested in knowing more about Korea. As the number of our users in the global and English-speaking market is growing, we're looking for a localization part-timer.
- Our website: https://www.creatrip.com/en
Objective: Become the best gate for global users to find information on all things Korea
- Write informative blogs on topics related to Korea (1-2 per week, 1500+ words).
- Modify translated blogs so that they are fully 'localized' into perfect English.
- Run Creatrip's official social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter.
- Localize Creatrip's YouTube subtitles into English.
- Visit trendy places in Korea and write blog reviews (Expenses covered by us.)!
- A Proactive Mindset
- Has a great level of interest in promoting fun and authentic parts of Korea
Rather than waiting on directions and supervision, we require you to have a motivated attitude of brainstorming content ideas and solving problems independently. We welcome proactive thinkers and doers.
If you love and have passion for Korea's latest trends and want to promote them globally, you'll love working on our team.
업무 부분 (Qualifications)
- Native-level English proficiency
- Valid VISA for working part-time in Korea (F, E, D)
- Has great attention to detail as well as passion for creating quality contents
- Native English proficiency
- Korea travel blogger
- Long-time resident of Korea
- Professional proficiency in Korean
- Strong interest in K beauty products
- Strong interest in Korean culture and foods
Our Core Values
We all strive to be experts. We do not settle for mediocre outcomes. We seek for excellence.
🌝 Autonomy & Responsibility
We believe strong sense of responsibility should come first prior to ultimate autonomy.
🤝 Trust based on Transparency
We believe radical transparency is the strongest way to build trust with each other.
We avoid ineffective discussions, execute fast and learn promptly.
🌍 Respect For Diversity
We respect each and every individual's skills and values, and provide an inclusive workplace. We don't judge a candidate's qualifications and characters based on their nationality, race, gender, sexual orientation, origin, religion, or culture.
- Great coffee ☕️ + Milk 🥛 + Snacks 🍪 + Beer 🍺
- Intellectual and friendly colleagues 👓
- 2~3 days a week, 9 hours per day (including an hour lunch break)
- Freelancer contract (renewed on a monthly basis)
- Remote work also available, in-office strongly preferred.
- You are required to bring your own laptop in-office.
How to Apply
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We'll respond within 1 business day.
- Please include "Creatrip" in your resume.
- You can reach us via email@example.com (Global Marketing Team). We will get back to you as soon as possible.