🚀 We are a contents and commerce platform that is working towards globalizing the brand “Korea”. We want to help our global users enjoy Korea just like Koreans.
✅ KOREA YOUR WAY 🇰🇷 : www.creatrip.com
✅ 1.7 million Monthly users (100% Foreigners)
✅ Series B: 15.1 Billion Won investment (Altos Ventures / Nice Venture Square / Bass investment and etc)
🚀 Business Areas and Global Expansion
'Our brand is Korea and we are working towards bridging the gap that foreigners might feel when they consume “Korea”. We are doing that by helping people enjoy the Korean lifestyle through various methods such as content, and e-commerce. We have been able to establish ourselves as a major platform used by 1.2 million foreigners each month despite lack of travel due to COVID-19. (Our cross border commerce transactions are continuing to increase by an average of 20% per month! 🚀)
In 2022, we are expanding into commerce such as Korean language schools, coupons, and video content so that the way you can enjoy Korea can be diversified. We are expanding our target markets to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Thailand.
✔️ Our Services
- Share up to date and trendy Korea related content
- Korean Travel Commerce (Reservations, Discounts)
- Korean Cross Border Commerce (Sell Korean products abroad)
- Korean Language School Service
Main Goal Convert English-Speaking Creatrip users into paying users.
Main Job Duties
✅ Manage, Plan and Develop English Content
✅ Write and Localize English Content
✅ Plan, Edit, and Manage English Social Media Channels (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram etc)
✅ Manage the English Social Media Community (Facebook Group and etc)
✅ Experience planning and managing paid ads (Meta Platform)
✅ English UIUX Writing
- Passionate about Korea and globalizing Korea and Korean trends
- Constantly pursuing growth, and always working towards outstanding performance without limiting themselves
- Able to communicate goals with those from various backgrounds
- Works to identify problems and find solutions
- Enjoys challenges and want to work towards being a part of a rapidly-growing start up.
- A person who likes and enjoys showing trendy sides of Korea to English-based audiences
- Firm believer that there is not yet a platform that properly informs English-speaking users about all the trendy and lesser known aspects of Korea and confident about turning Creatrip into that platform.
- 2+ years experience with social media marketing, contents marketing, or community management
- Strong understanding of TikTok & Instagram trends, platform and communication methods via the apps (Our team is addicted to TikTok, aesthetics and reels 😂)
- A problem solver and constantly working towards finding new solutions
- Native English speaker with at least business level proficiency in Korean
- Valid work visa that allows you to work in Korea full time such as a F-visa. (We can not sponsor visas 😥)
- Perfectionists! We value attention to detail.
- Loves Korean culture and travel! ✈️
- Able to edit content (images and videos) that can be shared and used on various social media outlets
- Experience working in a Korean start-up and Korean work environment
- Business proficiency in Korean
How to Apply
Application Process 1. Send your resume, cover letter, portfolio (if you have one!) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to send all the documents needed for your role (check step 2!) to be qualified for the document screening. 2. Application Process Document Screening→ In-person Interview → Results 🎨 (Important) Please send the following to us for document screening:
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Handles of social media accounts you are / have managed (Send us your personal ones as well if you want to showcase more of your content!)
- Let us know which currently trending TikTok sound you are obsessed with.
크리에이트립 멤버들을 위한 복지 혜택을 소개합니다. 🙆🏻♀️
크리에이트립의 글로벌 팀은 어떻게 일할까요? 우리의 Core Value를 공유합니다.✨