💁🏻♀️ About Us
We are a contents-based commerce platform about Korea with more than 1.2 million users visiting each month globally.
- Contents (Travel & News): We provide quality contents and information on travel, news, culture, K-pop and more to foreigners who are interested in knowing more about Korea.
- Travel (Reservations & Coupons): We help foreigners to travel Korea just like Koreans do. With Creatrip, you can book a thousands of unique activities including hair shops, beauty clinics, cafes as well as restaurants all loved by local Koreans.
- International Shopping: We help foreigners to buy latest Korean trends - snacks, clothings, shoes and cosmetics, etc. We also ship worldwide!
- More to come: Korean language school, Deliveries, etc.
As the number of our users in the global and English-speaking market is growing, we're looking for a Global Marketer who will help our team’s exponential growth in those countries. If you love and have passion for Korea's latest trends and want to promote them globally, you'll love working on our team.
Objective: Become the best gate for english-speaking global users to find information on all things Korea
- Manage our social media accounts including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Translate blogs from languages including Korean, Chinese Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Thai into English.
- Edit and proofread blogs so that they are properly formatted and complete.
- Modify translated blogs so that they are fully 'localized' into perfect English.
- Write informative blogs on topics related to Korea (1-2 per week, 1500+ words).
- Visit trendy places in Korea and write blog reviews (Expenses covered by us)!
- A Proactive Mindset
- Has a great level of interest in promoting fun and authentic parts of Korea
Rather than waiting on directions and supervision, we require you to have a motivated attitude of brainstorming content ideas and solving problems independently. We welcome proactive thinkers and doers.
- Native-level English proficiency
- Professional proficiency in Korean (Gyopos preferred)
- Valid VISA for working full-time in Korea (F preferred)
- Has great attention to detail as well as passion for creating quality contents
- Has a high level of understanding of Creatrip's contents
- Korea travel blogger
- Long-time resident of Korea
- Bachelor's degree, preferrably in Journalism, English, Korean Writing, Communications, Marketing or Literature
- Strong interest in K-pop, K-drama and K-beauty
- Strong interest in Korean culture and foods
- Full-time: 5 days a week, 9 hours per day (incl. 1 hour lunch break, flexible hours).
- Regular employee with 3-month probation period.
- In-office (2 minutes from Euljiro 3-ga Station) 3 days a week, remote 2 days a week (Work from home conditions may be subject to change).
- Great coffee ☕️ + Milk 🥛 + Snacks 🍪 + Tea 🍵
- Intellectual and friendly colleagues 👓
Our Core Values
We all strive to be experts. We do not settle for mediocre outcomes. We seek for excellence.
🌝 Autonomy & Responsibility
We believe strong sense of responsibility should come first prior to ultimate autonomy.
🤝 Trust based on Transparency
We believe radical transparency is the strongest way to build trust with each other.
🏃🏻♀️ Lean Growth
We avoid ineffective discussions, execute fast and learn promptly.
We respect each and every individual's skills and values, and provide an inclusive workplace. We don't judge a candidate's qualifications and characters based on their nationality, race, gender, sexual orientation, origin, religion, or culture.
How To Apply
- Please send us 1) CV and 2) Resume to email@example.com
- We will get back to you within one business day.