💁🏻♀️ About Us
We are a contents-based commerce platform about Korea with more than 1.2 million users visiting each month globally.
- Contents (Travel & News): We provide quality contents and information on travel, news, culture, K-pop and more to foreigners who are interested in knowing more about Korea.
- Travel (Reservations & Coupons): We help foreigners to travel Korea just like Koreans do. With Creatrip, you can book a thousands of unique activities including hair shops, beauty clinics, cafes as well as restaurants all loved by local Koreans.
- International Shopping: We help foreigners to buy latest Korean trends - snacks, clothings, shoes and cosmetics, etc. We also ship worldwide!
- More to come: Korean language school, Deliveries, etc.
If you love and have passion for Korea's latest trends and want to promote them globally, you'll love working on our team.
Thai Contents Marketer
Objective: Become the best gate for Thai users to find information on all things Korea
- Planning contents marketing strategies and establishing short-term goals according to Creatrip’s brand value: Help foreign people to enjoy trending Korea
- Undertaking content marketing actions to achieve user growth
- Operating Creatrip’s social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tiktok as well as developing an editorial and social media calendar
- Localizing (as well as translating) blogs into perfect Thai language and proofread, editing, and improve the content
- Generating new ideas to magnify customer engagement
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Optimizing written content while respecting SEO and Google Anayltics
- Receiving customer feedback
- A Proactive Mindset
- Has a great level of interest in promoting fun and authentic parts of Korea
Rather than waiting on directions and supervision, we require you to have a motivated attitude of brainstorming content ideas and solving problems independently. We welcome proactive thinkers and doers.
- Demonstrated work experience as a Content Marker (i.e. social media growth, SEO improvements, etc)
- Profound familiarity with various social media platforms including TikTok
- Ability to create social media contents using various types of design tools (Canva, Photoshop, etc)
- Paying attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Native Thai speaker with excellent written and verbal skills in English or Korean
- Strong interest in South Korean culture and the latest trends
- Valid VISA eligible for working in Korea (F, D-10, E7)
- Korea travel blogger
- Long-time resident of Korea
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Bachelor's degree, preferrably in Journalism, English, Korean Writing, Communications, Marketing or Literature
- Full-time: 5 days a week, 9 hours per day (incl. 1 hour lunch break, flexible hours).
- Regular employee with 3-month probation period.
- In-office (2 minutes from Euljiro 3-ga Station) 3 days a week, remote 2 days a week (Work from home conditions may be subject to change) during Covid 19. (We will move to Gangnam area on this coming April)
- Great coffee ☕️ + Milk 🥛 + Snacks 🍪 + Tea 🍵
- Intellectual and friendly colleagues 👓
Our Core Values
We all strive to be experts. We do not settle for mediocre outcomes. We seek for excellence.
🌝 Autonomy & Responsibility
We believe strong sense of responsibility should come first prior to ultimate autonomy.
🤝 Trust based on Transparency
We believe radical transparency is the strongest way to build trust with each other.
🏃🏻♀️ Lean Growth
We avoid ineffective discussions, execute fast and learn promptly.
We respect each and every individual's skills and values, and provide an inclusive workplace. We don't judge a candidate's qualifications and characters based on their nationality, race, gender, sexual orientation, origin, religion, or culture.
How To Apply
- Please send us 1) CV and 2) Resume to email@example.com
- We will get back to you within one business day.