Creatrip is a platform that provides quality contents and information on travel, news, culture, K-pop and more to foreigners who are interested in knowing more about Korea. As the number of our users in the Vietnam market is growing, we're looking for a Vietnam Marketer.
- Our website: https://www.creatrip.com/vi
To seek for exponential market growth in Vietnam market.
- Writing blogs about different and fun aspects of Korea (i.e. K-Pop, culture, Korean language, travel information, etc)
- Run official social media accounts in different channels - Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Using translator tools and drafting translations in Vietnamese from languages including Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, etc.
- Modifying translations so that they are fully 'localized' into perfect Vietnamese
- Localizing wordings when it's required
- Updating contents (blogs, spots, shopping items) on a regular basis
- Business level Korean proficiency
- Valid VISA for working full-time in Korea (F, E, D-10)
- Has a great level of interest in promoting fun and authentic parts of Korea
- Has great attention to detail as well as passion for creating quality contents
- Basic Photoshop skills, good sense of taking photos.
- Korea travel blogger
- Operator of actual social media account (i.e. instagram, facebook, etc)
- Long-time resident of Korea
- Native Korean proficiency
- Salary: 2,000,000KRW / Month
- Only accepting full-times. This position is not eligible for anyone who holds a VISA for part-timers.
- Great coffee ☕️ + Milk 🥛 + Snacks 🍪 + Tea 🍵
- Intellectual and friendly colleagues 👓
Our Core Values
We all strive to be experts. We do not settle for mediocre outcomes. We seek for excellence.
🌝 Autonomy & Responsibility
We believe strong sense of responsibility should come first prior to ultimate autonomy.
🤝 Trust based on Transparency
We believe radical transparency is the strongest way to build trust with each other.
🏃🏻♀️ Lean Growth
We avoid ineffective discussions, execute fast and learn promptly.
We respect each and every individual's skills and values, and provide an inclusive workplace. We don't judge a candidate's qualifications and characters based on their nationality, race, gender, sexual orientation, origin, religion, or culture.
How To Apply:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We'll respond within 1 business day - If you don't get response within 1 business day, it means you're not eligible for the interview.
- Address : 중구 청계천로 100 시그니쳐타워 (100, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea)